Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good Night

I don't know how long this is going to last, but lately when I think Ryan is getting towards nap time, I ask him "Ryan, nuh-night?" and if he's ready for bed, he replies back "Nuh-night." and gets up, drops any toy he's playing with, and marches to the nursery and waits for me to open the door, change his diaper, get a quick sippy of warm milk, and then hit the hay. It's just so funny to me how much he's gotten into routines, especially this one since he came into the world completely against any sleep whatsoever. We got the call from daycare yesterday morning at 8:40am (seriously, how did he get sick that fast when he was completely fine when we dropped him off???) that he was running a 103 degree temp. He spent yesterday with Dad and today with me. When he willingly agreed to naptime this morning, I had to get my camera. I really need a video of this because it's pretty funny.

On my way to a nap...

Mom, I thought you said "nuh-night?" Let's get this show on the road.

No comments: