Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good Dental Health


Seriously, how freakin' cute is this little kids toothbrush? It has a BABY TIGGER ON IT!!! So cute! It took much deliberation in the aisle at Target. You can imagine how helpful Nick was in that decision.
Lisa: "Nick, I don't know which one to choose, the baby Tigger and the baby Piglet are both equally adorable. I just can't decide!"
Nick: *eye roll* *check the watch* *annoyed look*


Ryan was practicing with his new toothbrush. The only problem is he wants to carry it around with him, drag it on the floor, put it in Dixie's mouth, etc. so there was a slight meltdown when I took it away and put it back in the bathroom. Oh well...baby steps towards tooth-brushing.

1 comment:

jaytothesea said...

oh! eloise has the piglet one...and she LOVES it. however, the actual brushing of her teeth needs some work. she usually brushes her teeth at night in the tub while shane towel dries her hair and runs a brush through it...she's so distracted with the toothbrush she doesn't realize what's happening! it's so nice of ryan to want to share his toothbrush with Dixie!!