
I had hoped that Ryan would love Dixie like we love her, but I have been amazed at how much he absolutely adores her. Every time I let her outside, he wants to come with and help. This afternoon when he woke up from his nap he walked around the house calling her name until he finally saw her and squealed with delight. She, on the other hand, isn't as in love with him. She's such a good dog and she's so patient with him, but lately she's started basically living in the basement when he's awake because she knows it's a constant job to keep getting up and moving when he dive bombs her and she knows she has to keep one eye open at all times (ha-bad joke!)...but seriously, she gets NO sleep when he's around and a girl needs her beauty rest! Now after we let Dixie outside to play/potty, and we come back in the house, he insists on standing on the couch watching her until she comes back in (saying her name over and over again the whole time she's out there.) I just had to take a picture before he stops doing this--it's adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment