
Ryan turns seven weeks old today. Yesterday we went downtown Minneapolis to visit all my coworkers. It was a little stressful because my doctor just gave me the "ok" to start driving again and this was the first trip out of the house. Plus, I'm not a big fan of parking ramps anyways and bringing this little baby with me was a little scary. It was a sobering thought that in such a short time I'll be back at work again. It's hard to imagine going back to work when my life has been completely turned upside down by this little angel. It never crossed my mind that I'd want to stay home full time, but we've settled into a nice little routine now and it's going to be very hard to leave him every day, even though I love what I do and I really like all my coworkers. Ryan was quite the flirt and had all the gals oooh-ing and aaah-ing. I think we're going to have our hands full when he hits his teen years! Tomorrow we're going to visit Nick's work as they have been gracious enough to throw us a baby shower. We also have a hearing re-test this week as Ryan failed his newborn hearing test at the hospital. We're very optimistic that he'll pass with flying colors this time. We also have our very first play date coming up and we're so excited for it! It's a busy week!
No comments:
Post a Comment