I think we MAY have had our first intentional smile yesterday! However, it was right before he peed on me and that significance isn't lost on dear ol' mom. In fact, in the last two days, he's peed on me twice and puked on me at least four times. You'd think I'd learn...I think it has something to do with the diminished intelligence I've been able to muster with this little sleep. Oh well, even pee-soaked, I sure did enjoy that glimse of a smile and hope there are lots more where that came from! Tomorrow is Ryan's one month doctor's appt. Hopefully we get positive news that everything is still looking good.


Thanks again to the Wannings for the great sneaker socks. Ryan loves them and wears them with almost every outfit and they actually stay on his little tootsies! Ok...I guess it's really my call that he wears them with almost every outfit...
I just thought this was a funny picture because it really shows off the height of his awesome mohawk!
No comments:
Post a Comment