Friday, January 16, 2009

Brrrrrrr



It's -22 degrees this morning. That's DEGREES, not WINDCHILL. Ugh. I'm thankful that we can stay warm inside today and not have to venture out. There are plenty of errands to run, but nothing is so important that it's worth going out in this weather. It's not even worth getting the mail in this weather! It was so cold that when I let Dixie out to go to the bathroom this morning, she went potty standing on only three paws and then limped back to the door. Granted, she's a big wimp and kind of a drama queen, but that tells you how cold it truly is.

It's so cold you can't even see out the porch windows through all the ice crystals.


Over the last few days, Ryan has become quite the smiler. Baby smiles warm mommy's heart...even if the rest of her is freezing cold!


Fleecy pajamas were made for chilly days like today. I wonder if they make them in my size...


I love Ryan's "bear" feet...ha! Hey, give me a break for the lame joke...I've been without adult interaction for many weeks now in the dead of winter. I'm going a little nuts!


We wish you all a warm and happy weekend! TGIF!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This kid is really starting to look like Nick when he young Gandpa andy