Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Welcoming Madeline

Sorry it's taken so long to get pictures posted...it's been a little crazy around our house!
We have now welcomed our second little bundle of joy, Madeline, into our family.  Here's a little snapshot of the last few weeks:
The last picture of the "bump," although I think it was more of a "gigantic bulge."  Thanks to all our nurses and doctors at the hospital, they were fantastic!  Almost makes me want to have another one...almost. :)
The very first picture of our little darling.  Man was this experience MUCH smoother than Ryan's birth!  I was even laughing and smiling (thank you, anesthesia!), versus the semi-comatose mom I was the first time around.
My favorite part of the board:
Ryan meeting Madeline.  He's been a super big brother, offering to help Mom and Dad and comforting baby M.  Not that we haven't had our moments of difficulty...

Daddy and daughter having their first serious conversation.  She promised to be a perfect little angel, I heard it!

No comments: