Our little angel is already three weeks old (I'm a little late in posting)! She is rocking the tummy time and her head and neck are really strong already. She is a little chunker. :) She's a rock star at eating and is getting better and better at sleeping. I am hesitant to say this out loud, but she's been wonderful at sleeping at night so hopefully that keeps up. She's got a really sweet, laid back personality and for that, I am eternally grateful because her brother is a firecracker. She's been cooing from the beginning and makes the sweetest little baby noises. Ryan loves to help "baby Madeline" (he always calls her that) and always wants to touch/kiss her...which isn't such a great thing right now with his cough and icky nose. We've had some issues as Ryan has always been the center of attention and got quite used to that. He's great with Madeline, but has been acting up if our attention is on anything except him. We're trying to give him lots and lots of attention and make sure he knows he's not forgotten.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment