Adorable Santa cupcake from Byerly's
Oh the anticipation!
Yum! Dixie thinks so too!
Is it as good as it looks?
Yep, confirmed.
And Dixie seconds that.
Ryan trying to get his fingers to cooperate in telling everyone that he's two.
He was a very gentle present-opener this time.
And the final birthday cupcake...a whole Christmas tree of frosting? Is there anything better on Earth?
I would say Ryan had one heck of a golden birthday celebration...make that celebrationS spread over several days. I think we've set some unrealistic expectations because I asked him what he wanted for breakfast the other morning and he replied "happy birthday" (i.e. birthday cake/cupcake.) Um, no. It seems totally normal for him to have dessert now at least once a day...and while I respect that desire for dessert (as I share it...), I don't think as a parent that I should endorse those eating habits at two years of age. I should at least wait until he's three! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment