

Last night we were talking about how Laura's dog has been eating rabbit droppings in their backyard. They just recently fenced in their backyard, so they're learning all sorts of things about Shorty now that he has an area that's his domain. I volunteered the disgusting information that Dixie has been known to eat her own "business" from time to time. So that of course led to some awfully funny jokes about "poopsicles." I know, I know...we're so mature. Anyways, Emily's son Jack was playing on the floor with some toys and I (being a new mom whose son can't speak yet) haven't learn the art of talking in code or watching what I say around little ears. Apparently this morning on the way to daycare, Jack said to his little brother Anthony "Here Anthony, here's some dog poopy." So Em asked Jack what he'd just said and he repeated it and then added "That girl Lisa said she eats dog poop too!" I was prepared for sometime in the future to be "Ryan's uncool mom," but I really never thought I'd be "Ryan's poop-eating mom." Sigh. I've been called lots of things before, but this is a new low even for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment