



Due on November 19th, little Miss Lila Diane just couldn't miss out on any more fun so she arrived VERY early, much to the surprise of her parents! Like something out of a movie, there was an emergency flight back from Phoenix (TJ), a call to 911 (AnneMarie), and firefighters breaking into the house to whisk mommy into an ambulance to bring this little bundle into the world. On September 28th, at a whopping 3lb and 11.5 oz, Lila made her very grand entrance. On Saturday, I left my two boys and pup at home and made a quick dash north (that lovely 2" of snow as I drove north really made my drive interesting) to visit my newest niece. I knew I loved that little peanut before I even met her, but she is truly the sweetest newborn! She had a great day when I was up there: she was awake for a really long time, she gave us a huge smile, and no puke! I'm so glad I was able to come up and sneak in a quick snuggle--thanks for letting me visit AnneMarie, TJ, Lu, and Lila! Love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment