
How could this sweet little face ever do anything wrong??? Well, he did. We were notified that there was an incident report written up at daycare because he bit someone. We can see lots of teeth just ready to pop through at any moment, but those front four are big and sharp. He started teething kind of late, but has been cutting lots of teeth at once. I'm sure that's what it is, but even I have to admit, he's been biting a lot more lately. The worst is when he snuggles right into your neck and then chomps down on your shoulder. OUCH! We're starting on a discipline plan (as much as you can with a 10-month old), but welcome all suggestions for dealing with a biter!
On a positive note, last night for the first time, Ryan used baby sign language. I know, I know, I'm sure many of you are rolling your eyes. Nick and I haven't been super involved in practicing the signs, but daycare works with him every day and last night he signed "more" when he wanted some more chicken. It was pretty cool because he was so happy when he got what he wanted!
Nick was pretty excited when Ryan initiated his first "high five" this morning in the bath. He's been over-filling his diaper for the last several nights, which definitely requires a bath in the morning. Again, anyone have any good suggestions for diapers that will actually last through the night? Pampers Baby Dry Nighttime are not cutting it. Anyways, he was sitting in the bath and decided to give Nick a high five, like "This is an awesome way to start a day, thanks Dad!"
No comments:
Post a Comment