Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ten Months Old





At 10 months:
* This last picture says it all--this little girl is ON THE MOVE!  She is crawling around and into everything.  She loves to stand up and walk along the furniture.  Her favorite activity is standing up on the side of the toy bin and shopping for the best toy...to go directly into her mouth.
* Speaking of putting everything into her mouth, unfortunately one of her favorite chew toys is the coffee table.  I am NOT a fan.
* She's moved into the bigger toddler bathtub.  She probably needed to move awhile ago, actually. I can't believe she's getting so big!
* She'll tolerate the exersaucer, but would much rather have free reign to roam as she wishes.
* She's still got 6 teeth, and I don't see anymore coming in right now.  She is still chewing on EVERYTHING.
* Still sucks her thumb, but only at bedtime or if she's tired.
* ROCKING the mullet.  Long hair in the back, and short, wispy hair on top.
* Still a happy baby!
* Brother and sister still adore each other, thankfully. Ryan insists on coming with me every time she wakes up and he climbs right into her crib and snuggles with her as she is waking up.
* She's been fighting her first cold and the poor thing's nose will not stop running.  I have to be thankful for how old she is with her first cold because Ryan was sick the instant he went into daycare.

No comments: