Friday, July 24, 2009

B.Y.O.B.

As Laura said last night, girls night was B.Y.O.B.: Bring Your Own Baby! This was the first time all the babies got to meet. We think they're already lifelong friends! We snuggled with my baby Ryan (almost 8 months), Laura's baby William (a little over 1 month), and Rachael's baby Elizabeth (almost 3 months). AnneMarie's baby (expected in November) was excited to meet everyone too--I can vouch because I felt her swimming around because she couldn't wait to meet her future cousins!

Rachael and Laura swapping babies.

All three babies together for a quick pic.

And that didn't last long, as we tried to explain to baby Ryan the idea of "gentle." He started beating on baby William, so he needed to move a little further away.

William and Ella were holding hands, and of course when I snapped this picture I just missed it.

Love the hair!!

Love those cheeks!!

No comments: