Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Ms. Whitney!


Whitney turned 1 year old on Friday and her parents threw a heck of a bash on Saturday. She wasn't quite sure what to do with that big cake in front of her, but a little help from mom and she tried the frosting. I have a feeling that will change in the future! Luckily the weather was beautiful for the baby extravaganza. Thanks to the Wannings (and Bunces!) for a good time!

I just think this is a funny "action shot"!

Ryan was showing off his new sitting skills with Noah and Sadie, and Mindy and Finn. It was so great to meet all the babies of fellow bloggers. I felt like I already knew them! We were especially excited to finally meet Noah because he's only 17 days younger than Ryan and both those boys proved to be quite the screamers when they were itty bitty, so the O'Connells and LaFrances tried to support each other through the exhaustion of new babies (with colic...).

Looking good with his shades and sunhat. (I still can't believe he wears them without a fight!!!)

Art and Claire sharing some father-daughter bonding time trying to decide if she wanted to play in the sandbox.

Trying to get all the babies together for a picture was challenging, to say the least.


I think this is a funny picture because each baby is watching the next oldest one to see what they're doing (Noah is watching Ryan, Ryan is watching Owen, and Owen is...checking out that really cool shovel!)
Nick LOVES motorcycles, so he was psyched when Mark brought his awesome hog (and that's another reason I hate motorcycles...listen to how stupid I sound when I say "hog.") Nick spent much of the party tearing up the streets of Stillwater. We spent the whole drive home with Nick trying to convince me to agree to get a bike. Didn't work. :)
This is as close to a bike as I'll ever get--safely turned off and sitting by a curb. This is the closest Ryan will ever get either if I have my way!!!

No comments: