Saturday, March 16, 2013

15 Months Old

At 15 Months Old:
*She's 30.25 inches tall, which is the 25%.
*She weighs 21 lbs 7 oz, which is the 45%.
* I'm pretty sure they got her head measurement wrong, so I'm not going to record it.
* She is chatty and most of her words have to do with food (a girl after her mother's heart.)
* She's much less rough and tumble than Ryan was at this age.  She is capable of sitting and playing quietly (unheard of for big brother.)
* She's still a great sleeper.  She's starting to transition to one nap a day, but I'm hanging on to two for as long as I can!
* Still a great eater.  She'll eat almost anything...she is not a fan of mashed potatoes or anything with that texture.  I don't think she's ever gotten full in her life.  I swear she'd eat to the point of sickness if we let her.

Can't believe she's so old!  We're blessed to have such a sweet little angel in our life.

No comments: