The cupcake was such a success that a bath was a necessity! But, she was a happy mess! As you can see, Dixie took the charge of clean-up patrol. She had a big job ahead of her, and as always, she got the job done. M is at the 25% for both height and weight. To quote the pediatrician "I don't know how she can be at the 25% for weight with those thighs!" She is still a happy baby, well, toddler I guess. She is a champ at eating and sleeping. She's just starting to talk...Dixie, tickle, and uh-oh are a few of her favorites. She'll give kisses, but pretty much just to Papa. He gets more love from her than I do! I CANNOT believe she is a year old already. This year has absolutely flown. I do miss having a little baby around the house, but it has been a joy watching her grow up into the fun little person that she is and I can't wait to see her personality emerge even more as she starts to walk and talk. R and M are still the best of friends and hopefully that keeps up in the years to come. I'm sure he'll find all sorts of special ways to corrupt her...
We're finally finishing up the birthday cake around here...just in time for Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment