I wasn't quick enough with the camera (or the burp cloth) to prevent the rice cereal spit up right down the front of her outfit...oh well.
Nick hates Maddie in hats, so I had to take these pics while he was away at work. :)
* Madeline is a busy little bee these days. She rolls and army-crawls everywhere she wants to go. I wonder if I'm impeding the actual crawling with all the dresses she wears? Oh well, she'll learn soon enough and I'm not looking forward to that day!
* She's getting better and better with the puffs and Cheerios. Dixie is a happy dog with all the cereal that gets knocked to the floor as she learns to pick them up and feed herself.
* She loves to talk, especially in the car, and quite loudly. Ryan grows tired of it after awhile and can't figure out why she won't stop when he asks politely.
* She gives me a huge smile when I say "Mama", but I'm not sure she really understands it. I will pretend she does. :)
* She really digs the exersaucer and moving around in her jungle on the floor. Ryan has all of a sudden taken an interest in the exersaucer...only when she's in it playing...I'm sure this is only the beginning.
* So far he still adores her. That will change once she's more mobile and gets into his toys.
* She has taken really well to almost all the fruits and veggies we've tried. So far, the favorite seems to be peaches, but that might be because they followed up green beans and she HATED those. By hated, I mean she ate a little less hungrily than normal. She has never refused food and is pretty easy going, which is pretty much just like the rest of her personality.
* Her naps and wake ups have been a little screwy lately and I think it's because she's teething. She officially has four teeth. The two bottom teeth in the middle, and her two eye teeth. She chews on absolutely everything.
She's still an absolute delight and we're so happy to have her!
No comments:
Post a Comment