Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Seattle

We headed out to Seattle in August for a wedding of a good friend of ours.
Despite the sunshine, it wasn't exactly warm


This was awesome...Nick ordered a Manhattan, thinking it would be served in a low ball.  He felt a little girlie drinking out of a martini glass. 

I couldn't stop laughing...or taking pictures...because of how much it bothered him.

We didn't have much free time aside from bridal activities, but we managed to squeeze in the top tourist destinations.  I also managed to plan our free time around the doughnut and cupcake shops in the vicinity.  They didn't disappoint--check out Top Pot Doughnuts or Yellow Leaf Cupcakes if you're ever in downtown Seattle.  I'd like to blame it on the pregnancy, but I would have done the same thing even if I hadn't been pregnant. :)  I can't help it, Mama loves her sweets!

No comments: