Byerly's was the hot Halloween spot last week for kids of all ages. I felt so bad for the poor people that don't have kids and were just trying to get some grocery shopping done because the place was a MADHOUSE with all the trick-or-treaters. This was Ryan's first try at trick-or-treating and I would say it was a success! They had all sorts of fun things for the children: a band, dancing, face painting, made-to-order cookies (Mommy's favorite...), and lots of trick-or-treat stations around the store. The lines were pretty long...except at the heathy stations, so Ryan went home with a bottle of water, carrots, 2 pumpkins, and some finger puppets. He had a blast--probably the last year we'll get away with no candy. Here's our little dino:
C'mon...are you ready YET?!
I thought Ryan's head was going to explode because balloons are his FAVORITE and they were EVERYWHERE!
Hmmmm, what's in here again?
WHOA! This is awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment