
This was the mother's day card I got from Ryan-it's kind of a funny picture, but I love it!

I have a wonderful husband who created a perfect mother's day for me. I got up early and sat in my bathrobe with a big cup of coffee watching HGTV and FOOD Network...my fav! It was completely quiet in the house because everyone was still sleeping--no one needed anything, no one was giving me crap for watching 'ridiculous' programs...total silence. So rare and SO lovely! Then everyone woke up and Nick took care of everything Ryan needed so I just got to enjoy their company. This was a particularly funny moment--Nick was feeding Ryan breakfast and when asked why Ryan was wearing a wind breaker over his pajamas, he replied "It covers way more than a bib, duh!" Ryan seemed to enjoy the jacket-bib and the sugar high he got from the cinnamon sugar toast he got for breakfast (I am no fun and pick all the sugar off it before I give it to him.) You can tell Ryan approves of Dad's breakfast! Thanks to our moms (and you too, Dad!) for joining us for a yummy mother's day brunch at Axel's. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful role models and moms in my life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment